Baby Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Babble

A forum for mums, dads, mums to be and dads to be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think potty training your 2nd child is easier than your 1st?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachael
Admin
Rachael

Female
Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Humor : I have one somewhere lol
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Do you think potty training your 2nd child is easier than your 1st? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think potty training your 2nd child is easier than your 1st?   Do you think potty training your 2nd child is easier than your 1st? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 am

I found potty training my 1st child quite challenging tbh, i think just the thought of it put me off, things like where do i start?, but he did pretty well was really good at weeing on the potty but as for poo Shocked he would scream think it was because it felt weird to him, it took a good few months and lots of encouragement as for my daughter she breezed through it it was almost as if 1 day she was in nappies the next she wasnt, tbh think it helped that she had her big bro to learn off(only 22 months between them), now i have my youngest daughter to potty train shortly but i feel those same worrying feelings coming i had when i did my ds as it will have been about 4 years since i otty trained my last dd, did you find potty training easy? and what about with any other children after your 1st?
Back to top Go down
https://babybabble.board-directory.net

Do you think potty training your 2nd child is easier than your 1st?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baby Babble :: Toddler & Teenage Talk :: Potty Training-
Jump to: